Friday, April 20, 2012

routine? just kidding!!

i am totally loathing this huge 6 month growth spurt! between sickness and this growth spurt i haven't slept since sunday night...and i can feel it. the child i swore would never be in my bed over night has spent the last 2 nights laying in bed with me. i figure, if i'm going to be up every hour, on the hour, to comfort a crying baby, why walk all the way to his room? and i'm not kidding...he stayed up until 11:15 - then i was up at 12:15, 1:20, and at 2:30 i tried to coax him back to sleep, but ended up nursing him instead. then he simply stayed in my bed...why wake him by trying to lay him down in his bed? andy dislikes this because he's such rough sleeper - but i did warn him that there was a baby in the bed. he woke up and heard me and everything. we haven't had this little sleep in months! i guess my super-amazing sleeper has just spoiled me!

and to top it off - we have to go to walmart today. poor walmart shoppers. the rude ones had better stay away from me.

also - today is the 8th anniversary of mine and my husband's first date :) we've been together for 8 years! wow how the time has flown.

<3
~*mandypandy*~

No comments:

Post a Comment